- What Activities are there on site?
- Most sites will provide Bushcraft courses, if these are available you should be able to make a booking online when you make your camping reservation. You will need to check the websites of the individual campsites to get exact details.
- Do you have lakes and ponds on your sites?
- Most of our sites are situated on historic estates, some of which
have lakes and ponds. However none of them have dangerous ponds or running water
in the immediate vicinity of the site. Children would have to venture a very long
way to come across any serious hazards. But the countryside is a natural environment
and carries some risks so please ensure that you are happy with how much freedom
you give your children when visiting the site.
Both White Meadow and Lower Lepe are close to the coast, with the beaches of the
Solent being just a three minute walk from Lower Lepe. This offers fantastic
opportunities to enjoy English coastline.
- Can we swim at any of your sites?
- From your tent at Lower Lepe you will be able to see the sail
boats passing by, just a three minute walk will have you paddeling in the channel.
White Meadow is also very close to the sea, just a short miles wander or a five
minute car (or bus) journey and you can enjoy all the joys a British coast has to offer.
- Can we fish at any of your sites?
- Abbotstone Wood has good fishing nearby at the Avington Trout Fishery
and Dever Springs Trout Fishery. Lordswood has Tenterton Trout Fisherly very close
If you want something a bit more wild, Lower Lepe and White Meadow offer all the
joys of the sea, with crabs and mussels to be found!